Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dirty Laundry

If I'm gonna go away for the weekend, I gotta plan ahead for certain things, such as my cat. Because of his allergies, and the fact that I won't be able to give him his medicine, he's gonna have to stay inside. So, I went and bought an automatic feeder for him and set it up in the kitchen. While I was at PetsMart (or is it PetSmart?), I bought an auto-scooping litterbox and a small water fountain to keep the cat in fresh water for a couple days. Here's hoping he doesn't just piss all over the place.

Tonight, I do laundry. In the bulk amount I have to do, I can either a) stay up all night doing it here b) take it with me and do it at my grandparents' house or c) take it all to the laundromat tonight. I opted for c.

Unfortunately, so did everyone else in town. I had to wait 45 minutes to get a triple- and double-loader to get all the laundry done in one shot. i occasionally made eyes with this girl reading a book while drying her clothes. I kinda wanted to say something to her, but I was too much of a chickenshit. The only dryers available were across the room from the washers, and along the way, I accidentally dropped a pair of wet boxers. Guess who picked them up and handed them to me?

What an ice breaker that was. Out of embarassment, I bought her a soda and haded it to her saying "sorry you had to touch my underwear." She smiled at me, thanked me for the soda and said it was no trouble. I hung back, and waited for the right moment to go and talk to her. However, she just threw her dry clothes in a laundry bag and left. I was kinda hoping to talk to her while she folded her clothes.

I kinda take it as a sign. Maybe "she touched my underwear" is a good way to start the how-I-met-your-mother story to my future kids.

Once I got home, I finished watching CSI, and felt kinda guilty for even thinking about flirting with that girl when just 24 hours ago, I was obsessing over Grace.

Maybe I'm more screwed up than I thought I was.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Fritschie said...

Okay, what keywords in my post brought about this kind of spam?

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cotton Laundry Bag

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there blog owner! I am searching blogs to find information and sources to help with my website:http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com/horse_supplies.html My site is fairly new about 8 months old and have a google pr of 3 and get about 50 people a day to visit. My site has free horse supply catalog and is all affiliate merchandise.
I have been in MLM companys for the past 8 years offline mainly and have never made a dime. This is a new frontier for my wife and I and don't have very much experience but a friend suggested searching blogs to get ideas about how people sale and also what kind of information they offer their customers and clients. We are begining to make some good money selling free horse supply catalog related articles but I also want to offer my customers some quality information to go along with good deals. If you make it to my site and can offer some constructive critisizm I will take it into consideration or if you have some ideas it will be greatly appreciated. Remember we are on a budget and we do all the work ourselves. We have alot to offer in this general area free horse supply catalog and building. Thank you for your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home