Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The three stages of ugh

I tooka a long lunch to take Cody to the vet. I had no way of knowing if this cat had it's shots or not, but the Vet said they'd run some tests. I guess this is a step forward for me, I'm accepting responsibility for another living thing. Eek!

So, I have a night totally to myself, not even a cat to bother me...that is until Sid called me. I forgot to call him like I said I would. All he wanted to talk about was the Grace debacle. He called while I was walking around the mall, So it was nice to see other people react to my increasing depression. Ugh...

After the mall, I stopped off at the bookstore for a coffee. That one girl I flirted with was there, and either that's her selling attitude all the time, or she's kinda into me. I'm too screwed up to tell. She saw that I was a little bummed and she tried to cheer me up. I bought a couple magazines and went home. Double-ugh...

I left the TV on as I fell asleep, and woke back up during a rerun of the Simpsons, the one where Principal Skinner gets dumped by Edna Krabapple. I found myself relating to it in a way that made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Triple-ugh...

Somebody help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home