Monday, August 22, 2005

A fresh week

After staying up all last night unpacking, I went into work this morning running on fumes. It was my turn to make the morning coffee, so I made it high octane, much to the chagrin of my co-workers. Screw 'em...I needed the boost.

I got a message from my ex, but it went unanswered. Not because I didn't have the energy, but because what's the point? There's nothing for me to say. I just grit my teeth and went about my day.

Tonight, after a couple hours playing Halo, I succumbed to the realization that my new life is turning out pretty sad. So what do I do? I go online to write about how pathetic my life is. ugh...will I ever learn?

Now, I must retire to my twin bed (what a chick magnet that is), and get as much sleep as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home